Wednesday 8 June 2011

Waiving to the Little Mermaid

The progress yesterday was reasonable given the weak winds. While the night before the autopilot and un-expected wind shifts brought me too much West in the Kattegat, this helped me yesterday to climb a nice number of places. 

During the night I had to sail the Oresund on the autopilot again and though it was good to the effect that I did not ground, the boat sailed also not to the optimum during the whole night. 

Anyway this morning rank 91 and still on the chase. 

Today starts with very calm winds 2kts but after 600 gmt it will be doubled in strength. So today I expect to pass Kopenhavn, where a wave to the Mermaid is a must to please her,

and turn around the SW point of Sweden.

The leaders have rounded the SW point of Sweden already, so I get somewhat behind. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment